How to Clean TPU and Silicone iPhone case
Our Phones carries lot of bacteria, dirt, and grime and it can damage your phone from outside and inside too, dirt gets into your phone and it can harm inner parts of your phone so i would suggest you must buy a case for it, you can buy case for you iPhone from here www.classyapple.com, case helps you to protect your phone from any kind of damage, but as you know after long time phone cases gets started looking dirty and color becomes dull, that's why we need to take care of our phone case as well, but many people don't know how to take care of cases as there are lot of cases in the market which has made of different type of materials, So we must know how to clean any case based on its material. Here's I have described about how to clean leather cases, TPU cases and Silicone cases. Mostly Phone cases made of TPU or Silicone because it's cheap and easily available, Both TPU and silicone are polymer-based materials and used in phone cases massively. Both the materials are soft, moldable, and easy to produce. So let me tell you first about TPU and Silicone cases.
- How to clean TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) and Silicone iPhone case
TPU and Silicone both are made of polymer based material. the process of washing these cases is similar we can use this method to wash both type of iPhone cases, the method to wash TPU or Silicone cases is easy compare to leather cases cause leather material is quite sensitive and it could be damaged easily if you don’t take care of it, lets see step by step how you should clean iPhone cases
- First of all take out your phone from case and you should not wash your case when your phone is inside even if your phone is water proof.
- Take warm water in bowl, take enough water to dip case properly in it and mix a drop of dishwashing liquid in it, please don’t use too much liquid otherwise that mixture will become frothy.
Please note you can add lemon (minimum 1 lemon if requires you take 1 more) or vinegar (minimum two spoon and if requires you can take more), which helps you to remove dirt easily
- Dip case in water for 10 minutes at least and then take it out. Take a piece of cloth, please be sure that cloth must be soft. You can use soft cotton cloth, if you ask me I should suggest microfiber cleaning cloths which we uses for cleaning our glasses it is best to clean any object.
- Rub snippet on case gently for few minutes or until it had been clean, if still has little dirt on your case then add more vinegar I prefer vinegar because it is more effective than lemon and one more thing is you need more lemons to get result.
- Suppose if you don’t have vinegar or lemon at the time you can use toothpaste as well but please note that you don’t have to mix it with water, first you take your case out of water and rub the paste on it and leave it for minimum 30 minutes as it is, after that wash your case and see the result. It would be magical.
This was the method to clean your TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) or Silicone iPhone cases but it won’t work for leather cases as you know leather cases are more sensitive than Silicone and TPU cases so there is a different method to wash leather cases let’s check it out too.